Monday, June 27, 2011

Help

I need some advice. 

I do not own a camera.  I had previously borrowed my Mother's camera to take pictures of my jewelry.  Now that I have moved that is no longer an option. 

Thus, the need for advice.  What kind of camera do you have?  What is your experience?  What have you heard about other cameras?  My budget is more point and shoot and less SLR. 

I am generally a painstaking consumer and will read everything before a purchase.  However, those reviews and consumer reports do not really address my specific needs.  Any advice you can offer will help and it will be much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I have a cheap digital camera that has a broken battery compartment (has to be jimmy rigged to work right), and I also use the camera on my phone. You don't need a super nice camera if you can master the crappy one you might already have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a simple digital camera but then again I do not have a shop that requires me to have the best of pictures. I would check with Lori Anderson as her pics are always outstanding. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aisle 3. I had a Blackberry until last week and it took really bad pictures. I have a new phone and have not tested it out yet. Your comment about mastering a crappy camera makes sense. I will give my phone a try.

    Kristen, I was going to do a search on Lori Anderson's blog; that is a great suggestion.

    I have been paying attention for some time because I knew this day was coming. Still, I would like more information before making a purchase- which is why I asked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing. I had to turn off anonymous comments because spam was being posted.